The team membership is an overall membership program intended to include members from professional sport facilities, colleges, high schools, running/endurance events and others who may join under one membership. A maximum of twelve (12) members, including the primary contact for the membership, may join under one team membership. The membership is open to law enforcement agencies, sport event personnel, sport security personnel, emergency managers, fire/hazmat, emergency medical/health services and others deemed part of the facilities/event safety and security leadership team. Benefits that team memberships receive are:
- Access to the comprehensive Knowledge Portal
- Access to an online member directory where you can search for and communicate with other members
- Receive a digital copy of the annual "Safety and Security Best Practices."
- Subscription to the bi-monthly NCS4 e-newsletter and a weekly "Coffee Break" Safety and Security Tip
- Webinars, discussions and training opportunities
In Addition To...
- Access to join other members on community forums
- Access to detailed member profiles
- Receive a complimentary digital copy of NCS4's official magazine, GameDay Security, four times per year
- The latest Sport Security Laboratory Product Evaluation Reports
- The latest Buyer's Guide for products and services
- Members only pricing discount for the Annual Conference
- Certificate of Membership